Description (Some HTML is OK)
Another Delia, but this one is so simple it's hardly a recipe at all. Surprisingly delicious. Does require marinading though, so check the instructions.
Any old Thai Red Curry Paste will do, we used Tesco's.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 partly boned chicken breasts
- 2 rounded tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 teaspoons groundnut oil
- For the coriander chutney
- 50g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 fresh chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ level teaspoon sugar
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
A few hours before cooking, cut some gashes in the chicken, salt it, rub in the oil then coat with the paste. Clingfilm it and leave.
Put the coriander, lime juice, water, chilli and garlic in a food processor and whizz it till smooth.
Cook the chicken for 30 mins at 180C, basting occasionally. Serve with rice and some lime quarters for squeezing.