Description (Some HTML is OK)
Blogged atBest Meatloaf Recipes
Delicious And Tangy Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe
Makes 8 servings
- * 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, extra lean (raw)
- * 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- * 1/2 cup chopped onion
- * 1/3 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- * 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- * 2 large egg whites
- * Cooking spray
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine the beef, breadcrumbs, and onion, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl.
Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 5-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spread remaining barbecue sauce over top of meat loaf. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut loaf into 12 slices.