Description (Some HTML is OK)
Makes 3 servings
- 350g butternut squash and sweet potato cubes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 bunch of flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp toasted pine nuts
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Preheat the grill to medium high.
2. Put the squash and potato cubes into boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the onion in the oil in a small frying pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Drain the squash and potato and add to the onion and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
5. Pour in the eggs, feta, parsley and pine nuts and cook for 10 minutes or until the underside is golden brown.
6. Place under the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the torilla is fully set and the top has browned.
7. Cut into wedges and serve with a green salad.