Description (Some HTML is OK)
Something to make with the kids on a wet bank holiday.
Makes 8 servings
- 75g chocolate (we used milk)
- 16 marshmallows
- Edible sprinkles
- Lolly sticks
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Push two marshmallows onto each lolly stick.
2. Melt the chocolate then leave to cool for a little while.
3. Dip the marshmallows into the chocolate so they're completely covered (use a spoon to get them covered completely).
4. Decorate with your coated marshmallows with sprinkles and then leave to set on a piece of baking parchment or cellophane.