Description (Some HTML is OK)
A little gem from Delia - makes an excellent dessert when you're having thai or curry for your main course.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 packet of lime jelly
- 1 tin of mango slices in syrup
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- Grated zest and juice from 1 lime
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Place the jelly cubes in a dish and dissolve in 1/4 pt of boiling water.
2. Add the tin of coconut milk and whisk vigorously.
3. Either divide mixture equally into 4 pudding bowls, or place into one long flat container (so you can scoop out like ice-cream once its set)
4. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to set.
5. Drain the mangoes and blend in your food processor with 3 tbsp of the syrup until smooth.
6. Add the lime juice and most of the zest and blend again.
7. Serve the set coconut/lime mixture with the sauce and a garnish of grated lime zest.