Description (Some HTML is OK)
It sounds great but I haven't tried it yet.
Makes 5 servings
- 5 to 6 pork chops
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 29oz can cling peach halves
- ¼ cup vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Lightly brown Pork Chops on both sides in large skillet and drain off
2. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup syrup from peaches and vinegar.
3. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
4. Place chops in crock pot, place peach halves on top and pour tomato
mixture over all.
5. Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 Hours.