Description (Some HTML is OK)
How can you even consider eating texmex without this wonderful avocado dip sauce? It's great for Taco's, burritos, enchiladas or even nacho supreme. It's also splendid just as a dip for your tortilla chips! Warning: You may want to double this recipe for entertaining -you'd be surprised how fast it disappears.
Makes 3 servings
- 2 avocados
- ½ finely chopped onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- (½ ground clove of garlic)
- (4 tablespoons of tomato salsa)
- (4 tablespoons of sour cream)
- Mixer (or simply a fork)
- Cutting board
- A bowl for combining
- A nice bowl for serving
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Peel and remove the stones from your two avocados and pop them in a bowl (or a mixer). If you want your guacamole as soft and cushiony as possible I recommend you blitz the onion in you mixer (or simply massacre it with your knife) to make sure it's very finely chopped.
2. Squeeze the limejuice in together with the avocado.
3. Now add all the other ingredients you may wish to have in your guacamole. If you're using very hot salsa it's an idea to make it a little rounder by adding sour cream - unless you want the kick of course.
4. Blitz (or mash with a fork) until combined. You may make your guacamole as chunky or velvety as you like.
Tip! Experiment with other ingredients as well, like sprinkle the finished 'mole with some cheddar cheese or adding paprika and fresh coriander.