Description (Some HTML is OK)
Blogged atHeart Healthy Recipes
This is a delicious and heart healthy recipe the whole family will love.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 tbs low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ozs fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 ozs lemon gelatin powder
- 2 c Cool Whip Free, thawed
- ⅔ c water, boiling
- 4 drops food coloring, yellow
- 1 c fat-free cottage cheese
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
Prepare a 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half the crumbs.
In a food processor, combine gelatin powder and boiling water. Mix until
gelatin is completely dissolved. Add cottage cheese and cream cheese.
Process until smooth.
Pour into mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping and yellow food coloring. Pour
into prepared pan. Smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs around outer
edge. Chill four hours, or until set. Then, top center with pie filling.