Description (Some HTML is OK)
Makes 4 servings
- 8 chicken legs, skin off
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger puree
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 125ml chickn stock
- 1 Lime cut into thin wedges
- Salt and pepper
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Mix the flour and paprika together and place each chicken leg in the mixture so that they have a dusting of the mixture.
3. Place the chicken in a roasting dish with the onion wedges and drizzle the olive oil over it.
4. Roast for 20 minutes, turning once.
5. Meanwhile, make the glaze - mix together the garlic, ginger, honey and chicken stock.
6. Remove chicken from the oven and pour the glaze over it. Put the lime wedges in around the chicken and put back into the oven for a further 15 minutes.
7. Serve with boiled rice and salad or greens. NB there will plenty of tasty sauce left in the dish if you're worried about the chicken being a bit dry when served up with plain rice.