Description (Some HTML is OK)
Makes 4 servings
- 375g packet of ready-rolled puff pastry
- 4 small skinless chicken breasts
- beaten egg to glaze
- For the filling
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 sun dried tomatoes
- 25g butter, melted
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Place all the filling ingredients into a blender, reserving 2 tbsp parmesan, and whizz together till a paste is made.
3. Cut the pastry sheet into four, and then cut each piece in 2, with one piece slightly larger than the other.
4. Place a chicken breast on each of the smaller pieces of pastry and put some of the filling mixture on top of each one.
5. Put the larger piece of pastry on top of each piece of chicken and seal to the bottom piece using water.
6. Make some slashes across the top of each parcel, then glaze with egg and sprinkle with parmesan.
7. Place on baking parchment on a baking tray and cook for 25 to 35 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
8. Serve with new potatoes and salad.