Description (Some HTML is OK)
Makes 4 servings
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g jar barbecue marinade
- 4 rashers of smoked back bacon
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Season the chicken breasts and wrap a cheese slice around each of them.
2. Wrap a rasher of bacon around each breast to enclose the cheese.
3. Place the chicken in a large frying pan with the oil and cook for 5 minutes, turning over halfway through, until browned.
4. Pour over the jar of bbq marinade, half-fill the bottle with water and then rinse out into the frying an.
5. Simmer and cook for 15 minutes, turning halfway, until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with mashed potato and steamed green beans.