Description (Some HTML is OK)
Sunday roast never tasted so good!
Leftover lamb good to use for making Shepherd's Pie (see our recipe on forkd)
Makes 6 servings
- 1.8kg lamb shoulder with bone in
- Handful of fresh oregano, chopped finely
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled & chopped finely
- freshly ground black pepper
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Preheat to 220C
2. Combine oregano, anchovy fillets, garlic and pepper in a pestle & mortar.
3. Rub into lamb shoulder
4. Place lamb into the hot oven for a 30 minute sizzle, then turn down to 180C. (Calculate total cooking time at 15 mins per 500g plus the 30 minute sizzle).
5. When done, remove from oven, cover and leave to rest for 30 mins.
Serve with roast potatoes & garden peas!