Description (Some HTML is OK)
Makes 2 servings
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 skinless chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- ½ cucumber, seeds scraped out and cut into strips
- 10 radishes, finely sliced
- 250g cooked brown basmati rice
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Mix the miso, soy, 2 tsp of the sugar, 1 tsp of the sesame oil and 1 tbsp of the vinegar in a bowl and toss with the chicken. Leave for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the rest of the sugar with the vinegar until dissolved, cool, then toss with the veg.
3. Heat the grill to hot. Cook the chicken turning regularly, until sticky, glazed and cooked though, about 10 minutes. Toss the cooked rice with the rest of the sesame oil then serve with the chicken and salad.