Description (Some HTML is OK)
Extremely tasty way of preparing salmon.
NB the preparation time above includes 30 minutes marinading time.
Makes 4 servings
- 15g sachet miso soup paste
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp sake (or dry sherry)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp wasabi paste
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 30g sesame seeds
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Mix together the miso paste, mirin, sake, soy sauce and wasabi paste.
2. Place the salmon in a shallow oven-proof bowl and pour half of the liquid over it. Retain the rest for serving.
3. Leave the salmon to marinade for 30 minutes.
4. In the meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
5. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the tops of the salmon until the tops are covered and then bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is tender.
6. Serve with a vegetable stir fry or an endamame bean salad.