Description (Some HTML is OK)
Fill up the biscuit tin!
Makes 25 servings
- 250g butter
- 1/2 x 397g can of condensed milk
- 175g golden syrup
- 175g cornflakes (plus a few extra for the top)
- 175g porridge oats
- 250g plain flour
- 100g custard powder
- 2 tsp bicarb
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a few baking trays with parchment.
2. Melt the butter, condensed milk and syrup in a pan.
3. Crush the cornflakes into a big bowl, then stir in the other dry ingredients.
4. Stir in the melted liquid from the pan and mix together well.
5. Scoop tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheets, flatten them a bit, and then crumble the leftover cornflakes over the tops.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and then cool on a wire tray.