Description (Some HTML is OK)
Easy, kid-friendly taco casserole. Yummy.
Makes 0 servings
- 1 box of Kraft Mac & Cheese
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- ½ cup sour cream (plus more for topping)
- Shredded taco cheese
- Tortilla chips
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Prepare box of Mac & Cheese according to package. When finished, add 1/2 cup of sour cream to mac and cheese.
2. Brown hamburger, add taco seasoning and prepare according to directions.
3. In an 8x8 pan, layer 1/2 macaroni and cheese, then taco meat, then sprinkle with shredded taco cheese.
4. Add the remaining macaroni and cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
6. Add salsa to top and more taco cheese, put back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
7. Top with crushed tortilla chips.
Note: Double recipe to make in a 9x13 pan.