Description (Some HTML is OK)
Quick & Tasty Vanilla Decaf Frappuccino!
Makes 2 servings
- ½ pint milk (whole or semi-skimmed)
- dash of vanilla essence
- 2 level teaspoons decaffeinated instant coffee
- 1 big tablespoon of golden syrup
- 4-6 ice cubes
- some boiling water
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Dissolve the instant coffee in just enough boiling water to create a thick liquid and put to one side.
2. Put the milk, vanilla essence and golden syrup into a blender.
3. Add the coffee and ice cubes and blitz until the ice cubes are crushed.
4. Serve in a tall glass with a straw and enjoy.