Description (Some HTML is OK)
Makes 20 servings
- For the cupcakes
- 110g white chocolate, chopped
- 110g self raising flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 110g unsalted butter
- 50g white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 100ml milk
- 50ml yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- For the Icing
- 400g strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 75g butter
- 175g sifted icing sugar
- Drop of strawberry essence (optional)
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Put bun cases into bun tray.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Whisk milk, yoghurt and vanilla essence together.
4. Cream the sugar and butter together, then beat in the eggs one at a time.
5. Add half the flour mixture to the creamed sugar/butter and fold in.
6. Add the milk/yoghurt mixture and mix well.
7. Fold in the remaining flour.
8. Divide the mixture into the bun cases and cook for 20 minutes.
For the icing (only do this once the buns have cooled)
1. Chop the strawberries into small pieces and mix in the sugar.
2. Cream the butter and add in the icing sugar. Add the strawberry essence (if using) or a few drops of water to make the mixture easier to work with.
3. Mix the chopped strawberries in.
4. Pipe onto the top of the cupcakes.