Description (Some HTML is OK)
It really is so simple, yet so impressive! for some reason people think that cheesecake is dead complicated and messy (well, ok, it's quite messy). I have made this with 1/2 of the recommended cream cheese and it seemed to still go down really well.
I've put serves 4, but it could easily do for 1...
Recipe adapted from an Ocado one!
Makes 4 servings
- * 340g digestive biscuits, crushed
- * 170g soft butter or margarine
- * 600g cream cheese
- * 500g mascarpone
- * 3 dessertspoons icing sugar
- * 3 - 4 drops of vanilla extract
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Put crushed biscuits in a bowl with melted butter or margarine. When completely mixed, press into either a spring based, loose-bottomed tin, a foil tray, or ramekins (Gu pud pots are ideal!)
2. Put cream cheese and Mascarpone in a large bowl and beat until smooth, then add icing sugar and vanilla and beat again. Transfer mixture into the tin.
3. Cover with cling film and put into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
4. Remove from the tin and decorate with fruit/jam/random stuff