Description (Some HTML is OK)
Simple. Nice. Use salmon trimmings.
Makes 0 servings
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- 375g dried or fresh tagliatelle
- 125g chopped salmon trimmings
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 200ml carton half-fat crème fraiche
- 200ml vegetable stock
- juice of ½ lemon
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
* Fry mushrooms for 8 minutes until brown.
* Boil pasta.
* Stir salmon, parsley, crème fraiche, vegetable stock and lemon juice into the mushrooms and season.
* Drain the pasta and quickly toss with the creamy sauce.