Description (Some HTML is OK)
Crunchy, spicy & sweet! Like being slapped AND tickled at the same time.
Makes 0 servings
- 1x Mango (hard rather than "squishily" ripe)
- 1x Red Onion
- 3x handfuls of chopped Coriander
- 2x tablespoons of Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce (made by Blue Dragon)
- 1x handful of crushed peanuts or cashews (unsalted or unroasted)
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1) Peel the mango and slice the flesh into french-fry size strips.
2) Coarsely chop the red onion.
3) Combine the coriander, onion & mango in a large bowl
4) Optionally, add a couple tablespoons of the sweet chilli sauce or the crushed peanuts/cashews.
Chill in a refrigerator for around 10 minutes.