Description (Some HTML is OK)
Makes 0 servings
- 175g butter
- 200g light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 140g self raising flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- Rocky Road topping
- 100g butter
- 300g chocolate, roughly chopped (I used a mix of dark and milk)
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 12 marshmallows, halved with scissors
- 85g maltesers
- 85g raisins
- If you like nuts, you can add 50g walnut halves
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin.
3. Melt the butter in a large pan.
4. Cool for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the sugar, eggs, flour and cocoa. Beat well.
6. Spoon in to the tin and level. Bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out of the cake clean.
7. Leave to cool for a while.
8. Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup and then leave to cool for 15 minutes. If you don't leave it to cool enough, the maltesers will melt.
9. Stir in the marshmallows, maltesers and raisins.
10. Spoon on top of the cake and leave to set.