Description (Some HTML is OK)
A great combination of fresh ingredients ...
Makes 4 servings
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbs balsamic vinegar
- 150g rocket leaves, rinsed
- 2 avocados
- 250g smoked salmon slices
- 200g goats cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbs roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. To make the dressing, thoroughly whisk together the oil and vinegar in a bowl. Season to taste.
2. Place the rocket leaves into the bowl with the dressing and gently toss.
3. Cut the avocado into pieces and place on the rocket leaves followed by salmon pieces. Scatter the goats cheese and nuts over the top and season with freshly ground black pepper.