Description (Some HTML is OK)
Quick and easy.
Makes 2 servings
- 100g unsmoked bacon lardons
- 1 slice bread cut into small cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 handfuls of salad leaves
- 10 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- For the dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
Preparation (Some HTML is OK)
1. Dry fry the lardons until golden and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the cubes of bread to the pan and dry in the bacon fat until browned and crispy.
3. Poach the egg in boiling water with the white wine vinegar.
4. Mix together the dressing ingredients.
5. Mix together the salad ingredients and serve up, drizzling the dressing over the top.
6. Put the drained eggs on top of the salad and season.